Welcome to Shepherd’s Call Ministries!
The Holy Scriptures are the only standard to determine what is the truth about and the will of the living Savior. However, each individual interpretation of Scripture should be evaluated in the light of the meaning given by the Holy Spirit to the overall teachings of Scripture, in the light of the understanding given by the Spirit to all available teaching officers (elders or deacons) who have humbled themselves under the ruler-ship of Yahweh, and in the light of the understanding given by the Spirit to all the body of believers to which it is being presented.
Yahweh is God, the living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Hence, He is perfect Deity and true humanity united in one person forever. He lived a sinless life and voluntarily atoned for the sins of Jacob Israel by dying on the tree as their substitute, thus satisfying divine justice and accomplishing salvation for all Israel who trust in Him alone. He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He had lived and died. He ascended bodily into heaven He, is the only mediator between God and man, continually making intercession for His own. He now is clothed in the glory of the Father and has all power given to Him in heaven and on earth.
- That He alone is uniquely different from other objects of worship which mankind presents and worships, in the following unique aspects:
- He alone is omnipotent (all mighty without limit)
- He alone is omniscient (all knowing without limit)
- He alone has omnividence (all seeing without limit or border)
- He alone has power over Life and Death (the power to create life and to restore life from death)
- He alone created the universe and the earth from nothing
- He alone is the distinguished “Guardian of Israel”
- He alone is the Creator of the universe
- He alone has omnipresence (the ability to be present at different places throughout the earth and the universe at the same moment of time, in various physical shapes (whether human-like, angelic or phenomenon of nature) and/or in unseen Spiritual Presence of Power.